Hager 4700 Series Grade 1 Key-In-Lever Entrance
An Authorized Dealer for Hager Co.
Exit Device Trim can be added to Exit Devices to improve security functions or to match the design style of a building. They are commonly found in schools, hotels, hospitals, offices and government facilities. Not all Exit Devices require Trim.
- Entrance Key Locks or Unlocks Lever
- Operates as Entrance Function
- Compatible with Hager 4700 Exit Devices
- Lever Options: Archer, August, Withnell levers
- Projection: 3-1/16" (78 mm) for Archer, 3-3/16" (80 mm) for August, 3-1/16 (78 mm) for Withnell 3-1/8" (79 mm) for Apollo
- Standard Door Prep: 2-1/8" (54 mm) diameter (cross bore) Turtle Prep compatible ANSI A156.115
- Rose Diameter: 3-3/8" (86 mm)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Keys: Two (2) brass keys per lock
- Cylinders: Conventional cylinder, C keyway - standard on levers and knob Small Format Interchangeable Core housing available on levers only (cylinder sold separately, 3981 or 3982) Other keying options available from factory
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70 mm) - standard frame and door (161 or Turtle Prep) Exit device dependent
- Finishes: ALUM, DBZ, US3, US32D
- Notes: 4700 trim have steel bodies and zinc handles. The exception being US32D which has a stainless steel rose.
- Warranty: Five-years