Hager 4701 Series Grade 1 Rim Device
An Authorized Dealer for Hager Co.
Rim Exit Device is a type of panic device that is used on out-swinging doors. This Exit Device hardware can have trim or levers on the other side of the door. Rim Exit Devices can be just labeled as panic hardware or they can be fire rated. They can be used on single or double doors.
- Commercial Application
- 36" Width
- ANSIBHA156.3-201Grade 1
- UL305 Listed for panic hardware
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours for "A" labeled doors
- UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
- Warnock Hersey listed for up to 3 hours with fire rated removable mullion
- Complies with ANSI 117.1 for accessible buildings and facilities
- Trim: Archer, August, or Withnell lever with escutcheon. Archer, August, Withnell lever with key-in-lever trim. Raised lip pull. Pull plate trim. Rim cylinder x optional pull.
- Covers: Cast brass, bronze, stainless steel, zinc
- Cover Tube: Painted steel, plated steel, stainless steel
- End Caps: Painted steel, plated steel, stainless steel
- Door Width: 36'' (914 mm) field sizeable to 30'' (762 mm) door. 48'' (1219 mm) field sizeable to 36'' (914 mm) door.
- Door Thickness: 1-3⁄4" (44 mm) - standard
- Projection: 2-7/16" (62 mm) in undogged position. 1-3/16" (30 mm) in dogged position.
- Stile Width: 4-1/2'' (114 mm) - minimum stile width required for single door and 5/8" (16 mm) stop. 4-1/2'' (114 mm) - minimum stile width required for double door x surface vertical rod device with double door strike 5" (127 mm) - minimum stile width required for double doors with 2" (51 mm) mullion. All stile widths are measured from door edge
- Fasteners: Wood and machine screws. Thru-bolts.
- Latchbolt: 5/8" (16 mm) throw, pullman type with automatic dead-latching, stainless steel.
- Strikes: Stainless steel with plated rollers - included standard with panic devices. Solid stainless steel - included with fire-rated devices. Surface applied to frame with slotted holes for easy adjustment. Optional double door strike for use with surface vertical rod and rim devices.
- Dogging: Hex key dogging standard on panic-rated devices
- Notes: Cylinders sold separately. Recommended to be used on appropriately reinforced doors. Ideal for heavy duty commercial applications.
- Warranty: - Five-years