Hager 5200 Series Grade 1 Heavy Duty Door Closer
An Authorized Dealer for Hager Co.
A door closer is an adjustable and spring loaded mechanical arm device that is used to automatically close a door after it has been opened. Installing a door closer adds control to the door's safety and security. In addition, they maintain the fire rating of a door.
- Ideal for schools, hospitals, and other high-use environments
- To maximize hinge life and assist in achieving ADA compliance, Hager recommends the use of anti-friction or ball bearing hinges with our door closer products.
- Accessories may not be available in all finishes. Please contact us for availability and lead times
- Size: 1-6 adjustable
- Certifications: BHMA Certified ANSI A156.4, adjustable sizes 1-6. ADA Compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code. UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours. UL10C Positive Pressure Rated. UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated. Lifetime Warranty.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy. The recommended temperatures for prolonged closer use is between -40° F (-42° C) and 150° F (66° C).
- Cover: Full plastic cover - Standard. Slim line plastic cover - Optional. Full size plated metal cover - Optional
- Springs: Double heat treated steel, tempered springs. Precision machined, heat treated steel piston.
- Valves: Adjustable latching and sweep speed valves. Adjustable backcheck valve - Standard Delayed action valve - Optional. Staked valves - Standard.
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Arms & Brackets: Tri-Pack - Regular, parallel arm, and top jamb mount - Standard. 15% power adjustment in standard arm for regular and top jamb mount.
- Optional Arms: Hold Open Arm. Extra Heavy Duty Hold Open Stop Arm. Extra Heavy Duty Stop Arm. Extra Heavy Duty Arm. Extra Heavy Duty Hold Open Arm. Extra Heavy Duty Cushion Stop Arm. Extra Heavy Duty Hold Open Cushion Stop Arm.
- Fasteners: Self-reaming, self-tapping wood and machine screws. Sex nuts and bolts.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44 mm). 1-3/8'' - 2-1/4'' (36 mm - 57 mm) - Optional.
- Notes: Used on doors with a maximum weight of 250 lbs.
- EPD: Door Closer Environmental Product Declaration